we really wanted to involve more women in the design, sourcing, marketing and manufacturing processes to give them an extra chance to express their talents.
In a nutshell, Lili Warrior is a brand designed to channel the feminine spirit, but if you’re a guy and would love to share your creativity and business acumen with us — welcome aboard!
You’ll notice that rather than describing our team members using the words “woman” or “man”, we use “warrior” 🙂
In creation, research and design, we have five warriors in three different countries; in marketing, four warriors in three different countries; and in social media, one fabulous warrior. On the manufacturing side, we have a team of warriors who receive fair wages (no mining with us!) — whose supervisor, beautifully named Bella, is the first warrior in her family to attend Shanghai University; and in our customer service department, two supermom warriors who work from home while taking care of their families.
- Ethical manufacturing: fair pay for every employee, no slaves (no Uyghur or other labor camp)
- Vegan materials: we use recycled synthetic materials
- Ecological packaging: we use recyclable organic cotton bags
- Electronic invoicing: invoices are sent by email to save paper and reduce our ecological footprint
- Cruelty-free products: no animal testing
- Gender equality: we employ 80% women across workshops, sales, and product design departments